Realize all your dreams of buying a beautiful abode, commercial property, bungalow or a plot through Home Loans.
Manas Realtors assists you to get the best deal from banks.
Home Loan Sanction is a 3 Step procedure:
Documents Submission: Submit duly filled application with all necessary documents.
Sanction: Sanctioning of home loan depends on age, repayment capacity and property value.
Disbursement: Will be done on satisfactory verification and upon duly meeting all the criteria.
I. Duly completed application form with Passport size Photo
II. Repayment Track record of existing loans (if any)
III .Proof for Photo and age
IV. Residence Address proof and signature verification proof
V. Copy of Sanctioned plan and sanction letter
VI. Fee Cheque
If you are Self Employed you would need to submit the following documents:
1. Bank Statement for 6 months (Operating Account in case of self occupied)
2. Income Tax return/ Computation of Total income Certified by Charted Accountant (CA) for last three years
3. Tax Challan, Balance Sheet and Profit/Loss Account for last three years
If you are Salaried you would need to submit the following documents:
1. TDS Certificate and Identity card
2. Bank Statement of Salary Account for 6 months
3. Last three months salary slip and Form 16
1. Allotment Letter
2. Share Certificate
3. Possession Letter
4. Payment Receipts
5. N.A. – N.O.C.
6. Construction Permission
7. Society Registration
8. B.U. Permission
9. Approved Plan by the Authority
10. Village Namuna 7 & 12. 8-A & 6A (Half Patrak)
11. Sale Deed in favour of Society or Index